My 5 beautiful babies are growing so fast! I am enjoying every moment of it! Despite all the multiple attitudes and arguments among them, I love every second!Â
Here are my top 5 ways I make memories with my kiddos:
1. Taking pictures! I can’t tell you have often I reflect on our lives through pictures. Not those “put together” pictures, but those “in the moment” ones. I take monthly portrait pictures, but those random ones I love most!
2. Crafty projects. I am in the process of collecting art from my kids school and making each one a personalized scrapbook.Â
3. Cooking. My daughters love to watch me cook, but when they have the chance to get their hands messy is when memories are made!
4. Outdoor fun. My husband is the expert in outdoor activities. He crafted a DIY tree swing and strapped the kids to rock climbing gear. They soared back and forth freely!Â
5. Family outings. We try to plan one awesome family day out of the month. Whether it’d be out of town or spending the night in a hotel, the kids can look back and say, “Wow! My parents are awesome!”
What are some ways you create memories with your family!?