Â I love DIY projects! They are inexpensive and more meaningful when you create it yourself. I have found a better appreciation to things that to others may not have much value. If you are short on cash ad want to be a blessing to others, spread a little bit of Christmas cheer with my top five homemade gift ideas!
1. Homemade/child-made hand print framed art.
2. Hand print tree ornaments
3. Â Sharpie written coffee mugs (love this!)
4. Candle in a teacup (melt wax, place wick, pour wax and let mold)
5. Family Compilation DVD of memories. We have done this in the past and they were great gifts!!
I know I’ll be doing one of these projects with the kiddos to give to my family. What about you? What are some of your favorite DIY gift ideas?
You must be logged in to post a comment.