NO MORE TWENTIES!!!
I think may cry!! God has been so good to me and I am ready to see what amazing things He’ll do in the 30s!! I’ve learned so many things the past 30 years and I would like to list…
30 things I’ve learned in 30 years in good humor! ENJOY!!!
- God is Good… IN ALL THINGS!!!
- Family is important!
- People will use you!
- I still look like a high school student! And that’s ok! #blackdontcrack
- Â God knew what He was doing when He gave me my husband.
- Friends are all about quality not quantity.
- Everyone is not your friend!
- Take care of yourself. Mentally and Physically!
- Love yourself!!
- I cannot eat dairy products and that’s ok!
- Ask for help!!
- It’s ok to take a nap! I deserve it!
- I make glasses trendy!
- Forgive others.
- Stay away from foolish/petty people.
- Admitting to myself that I am flawed, but that’s ok!
- Debt free is the way to be!
- Don’t compare yourself to others! Everyone’s struggle differ!
- I don’t have to wear 6 inch heels everyday to be cute!
- My milkmaid twistsÂ are super dope!!
- Follow your dreams
- Floods may come but the latter is always greater!
- Invest in yourself!
- Laugh often!
- Date nights are essential!
- Everyday is a lesson learned!
- Speak Life!
- Learn something new!
I am so blessed to join the 30s club!! God has been so good thus far and I know He will show up and show out in my 30s!! So much learning and growing ahead and I can’t wait to enjoy the ride!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.